DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Savageinit

Reactions
Hi guys, had my Mavic for about a month now getting on good with it going further and further every time , just thought I'd say hi to all

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi,
So how far have you sent it, I watched a YouTube link someone had posted on the forum of a guy sending it 20,000ft away... I'm not sure I'd have that confidence.
where are you from?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

This is (was) Frank Lukovits. Changed my name to Flying Hun. I will look for you in Washington Park about what time?

Hi everyone,

Just joined the community, own my drone now for 3 weeks. Getting more confident every time from flying from the screen.. When I am at an open space, say an on open spot somewhere remote, the thought of doing something illegal is constantly popping in my mind, I cannot help it.... I know its not illegal..

I would like to know if this is also something, you as more experienced drone owners experienced?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .:)

Hi guys, had my Mavic for about a month now getting on good with it going further and further every time , just thought I'd say hi to all
Howdy from Wyoming Savageinit, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seacorope