DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Savageinit

Reactions
Hi guys, had my Mavic for about a month now getting on good with it going further and further every time , just thought I'd say hi to all

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi,
So how far have you sent it, I watched a YouTube link someone had posted on the forum of a guy sending it 20,000ft away... I'm not sure I'd have that confidence.
where are you from?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

This is (was) Frank Lukovits. Changed my name to Flying Hun. I will look for you in Washington Park about what time?

Hi everyone,

Just joined the community, own my drone now for 3 weeks. Getting more confident every time from flying from the screen.. When I am at an open space, say an on open spot somewhere remote, the thought of doing something illegal is constantly popping in my mind, I cannot help it.... I know its not illegal..

I would like to know if this is also something, you as more experienced drone owners experienced?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .:)

Hi guys, had my Mavic for about a month now getting on good with it going further and further every time , just thought I'd say hi to all
Howdy from Wyoming Savageinit, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myofb89