DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to our Forum, from the friendly skies of Texas, USA!

You picked a winner in the Mini. Don't be put off by its small size and low price. It's a high performance quad with a great camera.

Be aware that the Mini doesn't handle wind as well as the heavier drones, so be careful flying in high winds. Read the manual, and practice lost drone recovery. Chances are you'll crash and/or lose your Mini. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover your lost drone.

Lots of neat stuff to shoot all over Belgium and the EU. Whenever you need help, there are over 100,000 of us here to provide guidance as you grow as a pilot and photographer. Just ask!

Glad you've joined us!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. You will find valuable support and feedback here. Wish you well on your flights. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome, this forum is very helpful.
I fly a Mavic Pro Platinum (MPP)
Just a few tips that I discovered, starting out;
1. Get Care Refresh, right away.
2. Props are to be installed and checked very carefully. They are the most important and weakest link in your quad copter.
3. Take off over grass and about 6 feet up stop and do a full maneuver test, before every flight. If something is wrong, you want it to be close by.
4. Practice in a wide open areas, like the size of a football field.
5. If you crash, sometimes if you send it in for an estimate, they can fix it for less than the Care Refresh deductible($85 to $125). it may take longer but save you some money.
6. Only use props direct from DJI. There are other after market props and knock offs out there, it is a crap shoot to find good ones.
7. Get the "UAV Forcast" app for your phone(free) and only fly on calm days, less than 8 MPH wind at ground level.
IMG_0041.JPG

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor