DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New NYC Pilot

Storo21

Reactions
Hello all!

My name is James and I'm a Soldier-gone- Photographer based out of Staten Island, NY. I enjoy riding my Harley and photographing our local bald eagles. My wife got me my Mavic for Christmas to really take my photography to the next level. I look forward to learning more about this amazing machine and seeing everyone's passion come alive!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1503481135418.jpg
    FB_IMG_1503481135418.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Storo21
Hello all!

My name is James and I'm a Soldier-gone- Photographer based out of Staten Island, NY. I enjoy riding my Harley and photographing our local bald eagles. My wife got me my Mavic for Christmas to really take my photography to the next level. I look forward to learning more about this amazing machine and seeing everyone's passion come alive!
Howdy from Wyoming @Storo21 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. Check out the thread about eagles and the Mavic, a search should bring it up.00You will NEVER out maneuver a Bald eagle!
It also has a video of an eagle taking a Phantom back to its nest.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d