DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot from Phoenix, Arizona, USA

Treeofliberty

Reactions
I've been lurking on this forum for a few weeks, learning from all of your experiences. I took delivery of my first UAS, a Mavic 2 Pro, on Thursday. I read the manual, cover to cover, before it arrived, and also watched a bunch of "first flight" youtube videos. All of your suggestions were spot on, and I am especially thankful for a thread on what to do when you lose connection to the aircraft during flight. That would have been a pucker factor moment, had I not learned from your experiences, and calmly rode it out.

I am progressing cautiously, despite how easy this aircraft is to fly and command. Thanks to all the pilots on this forum, and I look forward with sharing some footage as soon as I have some worthy of this group.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Best regards and good luck,

Rob

I've been lurking on this forum for a few weeks, learning from all of your experiences. I took delivery of my first UAS, a Mavic 2 Pro, on Thursday. I read the manual, cover to cover, before it arrived, and also watched a bunch of "first flight" youtube videos. All of your suggestions were spot on, and I am especially thankful for a thread on what to do when you lose connection to the aircraft during flight. That would have been a pucker factor moment, had I not learned from your experiences, and calmly rode it out.

I am progressing cautiously, despite how easy this aircraft is to fly and command. Thanks to all the pilots on this forum, and I look forward with sharing some footage as soon as I have some worthy of this group.
Howdy from Wyoming @Treeofliberty , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2P, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome fellow Arizonian. Have fun with your Mavic. One piece of advice. Don’t get lured by the automatic features. Use them to help you not to cover your shortcomings. Practice manually a lot to build confidence.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d