DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot from Tanzania

AnFy79

Reactions
Hi to everyone I'm a new mavic pro owner I live between Zanzibar and Tanzania but I'm born in Italy.

I just brought the mavic here in Tanzania and hopefully tomorrow I will try to fly with the mavic for the first time...

On the past I just used some Parrot drone the first model and then the small cargo one were I had only bad experience on every fronts...

Please if you have some suggestions I will be glad to read it.

Thanks a lot in advance

Manuel

Hi to everyone I'm a new mavic pro owner I live between Zanzibar and Tanzania but I'm born in Italy.

I just brought the mavic here in Tanzania and hopefully tomorrow I will try to fly with the mavic for the first time...

On the past I just used some Parrot drone the first model and then the small cargo one were I had only bad experience on every fronts...

Please if you have some suggestions I will be glad to read it.

Thanks a lot in advance

Manuel
Howdy from Wyoming AnFy79, welcome to the community. Plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: AnFy79
Welcome AnFy to the Mavic pilots forum. You will learn a lot here from some of the best Mavic pilots around.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Hi Manuel,

I'm looking to go on holiday to Zanzibar and I want to take my mavic. Do you have any problems flying there or going through the airport?

Hi Manuel,

I'm looking to go on holiday to Zanzibar and I want to take my mavic. Do you have any problems flying there or going through the airport?

Hi Bruce,

As you know I'm new on this world but for what I know there isn't any limitations in zanzibar...

In mainland Tanzania is different there is some no fly zone and you must have registered your drone and also have a full coverage insurance...

In zanzibar not yet.

Let me know if you come so we can fly it together :)

Thanks for the info. Hopefully we'll be over in July. I'll let you know

@AnFy79 Hi. I am visiting Tanzania. Where did you purchase your insurance? I am planning to apply for the recreational permit to fly. Anyone else have experience with the permit process in Tanzania? Thank you.

Hi Manuel
Good morning
I joined this morning...Hi Everyone !!
Manuel
I would like to share notes as I am in the exact same situation as you ..
PH
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO/PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0-.pdf
*MAVIC AIR MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic Air/20180213/Mavic Air User Manual_v1.2.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78