DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot in Glasgow, Scotland! Hello!

albertorossi

Reactions
Hey guys, great to join you guys! I just received my second hand mavic pro, its in pristine condition and cannot wait to go around and fly, weather permitting ofc, as scottish weather, my my... However summer is going to be amazing! Going to go explore with my Canon 700D and this little buddy is going to be great to have with me. I am going to need to buy a 3rd battery though, as the listing only had 2 batteries. Ill probably also have to purchase that car charger as it seems no one has found a way to charge these batteries with an external battery :(

Anyways, im excited to be a part of this forum and hope to get some tips and stuff from you guys and cant wait to bring you my content and at some point help people with my experience!

Much love!
Alberto

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Reactions: albertorossi
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171219/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0.pdf
*MAVIC PRO PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171123/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual V1.8.pdf
*MAVIC AIR MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic+Air/20180213/Mavic+Air+User+Manual+v1.2.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Any chance you could help me charge a couple batteries? I'm in downtown Glasgow and I left my charger back in Canada. Down to 1 of 3 batteries left for this trip!

Hi. I'm in Mount Vernon, about 7 miles east of the centre of Glasgow. Where are you staying?

Hey guys, great to join you guys! I just received my second hand mavic pro, its in pristine condition and cannot wait to go around and fly, weather permitting ofc, as scottish weather, my my... However summer is going to be amazing! Going to go explore with my Canon 700D and this little buddy is going to be great to have with me. I am going to need to buy a 3rd battery though, as the listing only had 2 batteries. Ill probably also have to purchase that car charger as it seems no one has found a way to charge these batteries with an external battery :(

Anyways, im excited to be a part of this forum and hope to get some tips and stuff from you guys and cant wait to bring you my content and at some point help people with my experience!

Much love!
Alberto
Howdy from Wyoming @albertorossi , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

How about tomorrow at 12 noon outside the Tron theatre on Argyll street. We can find a coffee shop or pub and get you charged up.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlipPak