DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot south metro Minneapolis

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Jtp.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

New pilot of an MA2. Looking forward to learning from y’all.
Here are some things to help you get started with your Mavic Air 2:
  • The current Mavic Air 2 manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Mavic Air 2 downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Mavic Air 2 manual.

• This video covers all the basics of the Mavic Air 2.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.

Welcome from the south Minneapolis, it would be fun to have a meet up someday. Happy holidays

Hi, Jtp! I just joined today and am also located in the south metro. Just read your post in the hometown forum--where are you planning on flying tomorrow?
Not sure yet... been thinking about going around spring lake or fish lake. There are
Some cool buildings and terrain in the area. I’ll post pics or a short video if I can figure out how to get it from my ma2 to a computer. Real Newbie here!

Not sure yet... been thinking about going around spring lake or fish lake. There are
Some cool buildings and terrain in the area. I’ll post pics or a short video if I can figure out how to get it from my ma2 to a computer. Real Newbie here!
It took me many hours to learn all that but that's half the fun right ?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Here are some things to help you get started with your Mavic Air 2:
  • The current Mavic Air 2 manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Mavic Air 2 downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Mavic Air 2 manual.

• This video covers all the basics of the Mavic Air 2.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.
This was super useful already! Thanks the the info

Amateur hour... I can’t figure out how to add a little video I shot today. I can see the pictures I’ve downloaded but not the videos. Doing it from my phone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure