DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New product: Mavic Air Lens filters ND4,8,16, ND/CPL filters

Our Mavic air filters just arrived in stock!
  • 6 filters: ND4, ND4/CPL, ND8, ND8/CPL, ND16, ND16/CPL ND = Neutral Density, CPL = Polarizer
  • Multicoated and also water resistant coating
  • Super light aluminum frame, anodized, slate gray
  • Knurled edges so they would be easier to grip and twist!

Find them at:
https://www.amazon.com/FSLabs-filte...8&sr=8-28&keywords=dji+mavic+air+lens+filters

or:

FSLabs DJI Mavic Air Accessories 4K Camera Lens Multicoated Filter pack (6 Pack) ND4, ND8, ND16, ND4/CPL, ND8/CPL, ND16/CPL

View attachment 31481
View attachment 31480 View attachment 31479
I just got mine in the mail, looks really good. Hope to try these in a few days.

Probably my next major purchase for the Air...

I see the ND 32 and 64 are available. I hope you’ll also come out with the CPL versions of those two.

Thanks!

thank you fstop.labs ... I just changed my order to the 32,64 CPL versions :)

I bought them as well. Not as if I really know anything about video / photography. I just bought them as everyone else said you need them. Quality seems good. Only downside is that the box is a little too big. If they make it smaller, then it will fit better in my MA bag.

I bought them as well. Not as if I really know anything about video / photography. I just bought them as everyone else said you need them. Quality seems good. Only downside is that the box is a little too big. If they make it smaller, then it will fit better in my MA bag.
I was on the same boat but did a bit of digging and found this really cool article which explains what these filters are. It tells you about ND filters as well as CPL filters.

Hope it helps you enjoy your purchase.

https://www.adorama.com/alc/nd-filter-vs-polarizer-what%e2%80%99s-the-difference

Very nice looking product. Personally, I'm longing for the day when Mavic cameras are sophisticated enough to eliminate the need for these things, but until then, these look excellent.

I got the 6-pack and used ND8/PL with great results. The only problem I faced has nothing to do with lens quality - it is rather to do with the case they come in. That case is unwieldy and does not fit in MA Flymore combo cloth bag. The case is simply too big. I am going to DIY a smallest case possible over the weekend. If successful, will share the details!

Reactions: Priest
Very nice looking product. Personally, I'm longing for the day when Mavic cameras are sophisticated enough to eliminate the need for these things, but until then, these look excellent.

You are going to need ND and PL filters no matter the quality of the sensor. I use ND filters on my Nikon D500 / Sigma 18-35 ART - which are arguably the best crop sensor and lens in the market.

I got the 6-pack and used ND8/PL with great results. The only problem I faced has nothing to do with lens quality - it is rather to do with the case they come in. That case is unwieldy and does not fit in MA Flymore combo cloth bag. The case is simply too big. I am going to DIY a smallest case possible over the weekend. If successful, will share the details!
Same comments here - great glass, bulky case. Please do share details of your DIY.

Reactions: Slowcaptain
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife