DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to DJI

show-n-go

Reactions
I have been racing electric/Nitro cars,trucks, boats all my life but was always afraid of planes and helicopters. I always liked them just never had the opportunity to try one. Once i saw my first quad take flight i knew i needed one. So here i am trying to learn all i can.
I have been flying a Holy Stone for a month, Once I felt comfortable flying that I decided to get a Mavic Pro Platinum. So far i have only been in the air for 12 minutes with it but i love it. Can't wait for some warm weather.
I have been stalking this forum for a few weeks now and decided to join in.

Cool and welcome. I fly a hobbyzone Piper Cub and a hs 400. They're pretty fun but limited. When I first laid eyes on the Mavic pro, I knew I had to have it. It is just an epic bird. No other toy can compare.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the madness!
Be safe and enjoy... :cool:

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171219/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0.pdf
*MAVIC PRO PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171123/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual V1.8.pdf
*MAVIC AIR QUICK START GUIDE: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic Air/Mavic Air Quick Start Guide v1.0 .pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Good luck!!! Oh and watch out for this guy^^^^^^
giphy.gif

Nah, I gotta feeling @show-n-go will follow the rules, he'll be fine. :D

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Thank you for the warm welcome. I managed a 20 minute flight today, My fingers couldn't handle any more. lol The temp says 45 but it sure feels colder.

I have been racing electric/Nitro cars,trucks, boats all my life but was always afraid of planes and helicopters. I always liked them just never had the opportunity to try one. Once i saw my first quad take flight i knew i needed one. So here i am trying to learn all i can.
I have been flying a Holy Stone for a month, Once I felt comfortable flying that I decided to get a Mavic Pro Platinum. So far i have only been in the air for 12 minutes with it but i love it. Can't wait for some warm weather.
I have been stalking this forum for a few weeks now and decided to join in.
Howdy from Wyoming @show-n-go , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

What does the golden king by your name mean @dirkclod? I know the green one is for administrators but I could never figure out what the golden one meant.

What does the golden king by your name mean @dirkclod? I know the green one is for administrators but I could never figure out what the golden one meant.
You must be on the app which I don't have . I don't see it or even have a clue what it means buddy .

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IMWOOD