DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to Mavic and very sad

You may have better luck shooting in Tripod mode for slower gibal response. I find the light touch of the sticks can achieve the same

That's the shutter. Is too high. you need some ND FILTER them, down the shutter. 24p=50sh,30p=60sh.

SFME.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Not sure on the mavic but my security camera have this pulse to the footage like yours when auto white balance is on. When I lock the white balance to something it goes away. What's your white balance set to?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using MavicPilots mobile app

Here are more videos that are great for helping adjust your settings - they helped me.

I sense that it's probably initial playback footage. I get that when I'm doing a quick review with quick time. However, when I bring her he footage into Premiere CC I don't get any jerkiness.

I sense that it's probably initial playback footage. I get that when I'm doing a quick review with quick time. However, when I bring her he footage into Premiere CC I don't get any jerkiness.
I played back using QuickTime then took more footage in MP4 and had same issue. I use VLC media player as well as windows media player. All had video jerkiness. Actually I would see the jerkiness when panning the video live as well.

I am having a jerking/skipping in my videos, but it is more like someone removed several frames, so the video looks like it is jumping ahead. This occurs throughout the video. Settings are ISO-100 30 / 60, ND16 PL. The video is great and has been. It started after the last firmware upgrade. The SD card is the same one used since I purchased the Mavic last month. I have tried new SD cards, even with faster speeds. Has anyone seen this problem and or have a solution? Help!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh