DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to the hobby Mini 3 pro

Mike fly guy

Reactions
Hi everyone new to the forum and to the drone world.

I ordered the Mini 3 pro and the fly more plus package. As I been searching I am wondering if there is a down side to the bigger batteries and having to register my drone? Should I send back and go with fly more standard or keep the plus and register?

I went with the DJI RC.

Can I buy a warranty through DJI if I made my purchase through Amazon?

I hope to have it tomorrow or the following day. I will be here probably quite a bit until I am familiar and comfortable with the drone.

Thanks for any info.

Reactions: Mike fly guy
welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum, registration is only $5 and I don't see any downside to having it registered. It is a requirement though for PART 107 flights so that may be something to think about in the future.

My 2 cents,Register yourself(the drone )put your sticker on the drone ,all your drones (same number) I have lost 2 drones and were recovered by having that number and your phone number (when shopping for stickers make sure your phone number in on it) .No down side to the larger batteries

Yes, you can buy DJI Care Refresh here in the DJI Store. You'll have to wait until you receive your drone as that requires entering the drone serial number.
What @msinger says is correct, and I'm a big fan of Care Refresh.

However, the Warranty, that you asked about, is an entirely separate issue.

Yes, if you buy from Amazon, DJI will honor the new product warranty. This is also true of purchase from most third-party sellers, provided you can furnish a serial number and proof of purchase date.

Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum....Congratulations on your Mini 3 Pro...There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask, and the experts are great on providing good sound advice for you to apply and use... Remember to always Fly safely and fly smartly representing all of us drone hobbyist well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki