DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to this Forum

Sheatess

Reactions
Hi all. Thanks for letting me join. Had my Mavic 3 for 6 days now and its a heck of a voyage of discovery after a P3 and P4. I found this group while searching for "how to download flight logs" which I need to submit as part of my qualifications. Get ready for plenty of questions.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

WELCOME to the forum :)

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Hi all. Thanks for letting me join. Had my Mavic 3 for 6 days now and its a heck of a voyage of discovery after a P3 and P4. I found this group while searching for "how to download flight logs" which I need to submit as part of my qualifications. Get ready for plenty of questions.
Welcome from Long Island NY. YOU, my friend, are at the right place. MavicPilots is my anti anxiety go to if I have an “issue”. Lol. Great bunch. Everything you need to know. Plenty to learn about drones here too! Flysafe and Godspeed, Droniac

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne