DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Update Fail

AQHINM

Reactions
Updates to 79% then says update fails restart.... I have don't this 5 time in two days. Not a good experience! Skip for now...

Mine took 10 minutes to get to 99% then just hung there for maybe 20 minutes. i decided to abort, turned off the Mav, controller, phone, then restarted everything. Upon restart, firmware update successful.

When I went to my favorite park to fly, I got NFZ message on the controller and it would not take off. I have flown at this park over 100 times in 1 year, never got a NFZ zone message before. Just as I was ready to pack it in, the NFZ message went away and it let me fly. Im am not in any controlled airspace and 15 miles from the nearest airport. Hope nobody else gets this errant message.

Mine didn't even finish the update and I've been getting the same message at my own house I am nowhere near an Airfield it seems to go away after about 10 minutes
Still have yet to successfully complete the update...

I had the same issue with the update, I ended up downgrading thru assistant 2 app and then upgrading thru each firmware

Mine didn't even finish the update and I've been getting the same message at my own house I am nowhere near an Airfield it seems to go away after about 10 minutes
Still have yet to successfully complete the update...

I have tried numerous times to update to the new firmware. Every time it gets to about 74 to 79% and says fail this has gone on for a couple weeks I finally just gave up... flying with the old firmware no issues so far

I have tried numerous times to update to the new firmware. Every time it gets to about 74 to 79% and says fail this has gone on for a couple weeks I finally just gave up... flying with the old firmware no issues so far

Sometimes I go by the credo, "If it aint broke, dont fix it."

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palaiouras