DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New website for new and used DJI drone parts

Former Member

Reactions
Thanks to those for you who have already bought, sold or traded with me. Im building a website to make your DJI parts purchases easier, and will also have pictures and prices of the parts for sale. I will be selling OEM genuine DJI parts only, Im just not a believer in knock-off products. It's not worth spending money on them to jeopardize your drone and possibly your life if things go wrong. I am not going to price gouge, if you think a price is high, it's for a reason. Usually because it's a hard to find part and maybe I had to part out a whole bird just to get that part and the rest of the bird might take forever (or never) to sell. More news to come soon, so please bear with me if Im a little delayed in answering requests for parts until the site is up and running.

The site will accept Paypal, MC, Visa, and Discover. No cash, no money orders, no Western Union, sorry.

This is not a huge profit maker for me, I have another full- time job in addition to this. I will have to pay to be an approved vendor on MP, pay for the ecommerce website and their 1.5% comission, pay Paypal and CC fees, but on shipping I might make a dollar or two.

As for my RC resume, I started out with a cox .049 control line when I was a kid and taught myself everything while my dad was in Vietnam. I progressed on to RC Planes, helis, cars, trucks, boats, and lately drones. I made my first attempt at a home-made FPV set-up from Hobbyking parts a few years ago, built on to a Trex 450 frame. Then came the Parrot, P2, the Standard, Advanced, Pro, P4, and now Mavic and P4P.

Ive now been in RC for almost 45 years, and try to help people out who need parts, instruction, or just a little hand holding in person and online. I have taught many dozens of people how to fly over the years, and it's my passion.

Forgot to mention that Im also a full scale pilot and have owned and flown everything from a Piper Cub to a Cessna 182RG. Due to a disability I got when hit head on by a drunk driver, my full scale flying days are over but when Im flying a drone with FPV goggles on, it's the closest thing I have gotten to the big ones.

Thanks for reading and I will be updating this post with the progress of the website.

Last edited:
Question..... are you just going to sell parts.... Or are you also going to offer service and repair.

I am sure there are going to be allot of Mavics in need of repair in the very near future.

Question..... are you just going to sell parts.... Or are you also going to offer service and repair.

I am sure there are going to be allot of Mavics in need of repair in the very near future.

Good question. In addition to selling parts, I will also offer service and repair for "out of warranty" or "operator induced" crashes that DJI wont pay to fix. This would apply to anyone who has a crash they caused (non manufacturing defect) and didnt opt for DJI refresh for their Mav.

I recently purchased a used Mavic with broken landing legs. Do you have any available? So I need both front landing legs and screws. If you have them, how much it would be with shipping to 98012? Thank you for your time.

I recently purchased a used Mavic with broken landing legs. Do you have any available? So I need both front landing legs and screws. If you have them, how much it would be with shipping to 98012? Thank you for your time.
Hi you manage to get the repacement parts ? i als need this

Thanks to those for you who have already bought, sold or traded with me. Im building a website to make your DJI parts purchases easier, and will also have pictures and prices of the parts for sale. I will be selling OEM genuine DJI parts only, Im just not a believer in knock-off products. It's not worth spending money on them to jeopardize your drone and possibly your life if things go wrong. I am not going to price gouge, if you think a price is high, it's for a reason. Usually because it's a hard to find part and maybe I had to part out a whole bird just to get that part and the rest of the bird might take forever (or never) to sell. More news to come soon, so please bear with me if Im a little delayed in answering requests for parts until the site is up and running.

The site will accept Paypal, MC, Visa, and Discover. No cash, no money orders, no Western Union, sorry.

This is not a huge profit maker for me, I have another full- time job in addition to this. I will have to pay to be an approved vendor on MP, pay for the ecommerce website and their 1.5% comission, pay Paypal and CC fees, but on shipping I might make a dollar or two.

As for my RC resume, I started out with a cox .049 control line when I was a kid and taught myself everything while my dad was in Vietnam. I progressed on to RC Planes, helis, cars, trucks, boats, and lately drones. I made my first attempt at a home-made FPV set-up from Hobbyking parts a few years ago, built on to a Trex 450 frame. Then came the Parrot, P2, the Standard, Advanced, Pro, P4, and now Mavic and P4P.

Ive now been in RC for almost 45 years, and try to help people out who need parts, instruction, or just a little hand holding in person and online. I have taught many dozens of people how to fly over the years, and it's my passion.

Forgot to mention that Im also a full scale pilot and have owned and flown everything from a Piper Cub to a Cessna 182RG. Due to a disability I got when hit head on by a drunk driver, my full scale flying days are over but when Im flying a drone with FPV goggles on, it's the closest thing I have gotten to the big ones.

Thanks for reading and I will be updating this post with the progress of the website.
Those Cox control lines were funny ,fast and my spitfire was a beauty
Good on you for giving us all an easier way to get spares.

I'm looking for the DJI-Mavic-Pro-Gimbal-Camera-Forward-Sensor-Control-Board. It's the little circuit board that sits on top of the gimbal assembly. I am in Missouri USA

Hey was looking for a right rear arm was wondering how I could get ahold of one of these from you ?

Looking forward to seeing your website!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan