DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skypixel Website

remotehorizons

Reactions
Site
remotehorizons.com
I was wondering what everyone's experiences are with the Skypixel website. Personally, I have literally never had a single engagement on it after uploading images. There seem to be a small number of very popular members who receive lots of engagement. I find the website itself to be very poorly structured and I can't figure out basic functions, for example viewing the most recently uploaded images. I assume that the successful members have been members for a long time and at some point the site died - as new work can't be identified easily this perhaps explains low engagement for newer members.

I see that DJI are now pushing an upgraded Skypixel website and it would be nice to engage with it. What have your own experiences been and how long have you been a member?

Gratuitous Irish sunset below!

Ballycastle-Northern-Ireland-(00182).jpg

I was wondering what everyone's experiences are with the Skypixel website. Personally, I have literally never had a single engagement on it after uploading images. There seem to be a small number of very popular members who receive lots of engagement. I find the website itself to be very poorly structured and I can't figure out basic functions, for example viewing the most recently uploaded images. I assume that the successful members have been members for a long time and at some point the site died - as new work can't be identified easily this perhaps explains low engagement for newer members.

I see that DJI are now pushing an upgraded Skypixel website and it would be nice to engage with it. What have your own experiences been and how long have you been a member?

Gratuitous Irish sunset below!

View attachment 168796
Ignored skypixel completely for the first couple of years, then decided to give it a try, very similar to the 'stock' photo sites, but without the benefits.... In fact.... without ANY benefits I could spot so I gave it the heave-ho. At least with Shutterstock or 500px: you get the chance to make a few bucks through licensing.