DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New years day stroll

You sir are talented!

You must have had a second party do some of the Mavic shots? Or were they preprogrammed Lichti waypoints used as pseudo dolly shots?

You sir are talented!

You must have had a second party do some of the Mavic shots? Or were they preprogrammed Lichti waypoints used as pseudo dolly shots?

Cheers mate. Glad you enjoyed it. Just enjoy learning the different aspects of making the videos.

It's Mostly in tripod mode hovering. The moving shots I'm just gently steering it while holding the rc out of view.

Cheers mate. Glad you enjoyed it. Just enjoy learning the different aspects of making the videos.

It's Mostly in tripod mode hovering. The moving shots I'm just gently steering it while holding the rc out of view.

Sneaky , sneaky, sneaky! Great stuff! Make more! I like that you incorporate a theme with a dedicated point to the footage. Lots of drone videos don't tell as much of a story. They just indicate where they are flying and then fly around and try and catch different appealing shots. That's fine , but predictable.
Yours "leads" the viewer through a story allowing them to discover what happens next.

Sneaky , sneaky, sneaky! Great stuff! Make more! I like that you incorporate a theme with a dedicated point to the footage. Lots of drone videos don't tell as much of a story. They just indicate where they are flying and then fly around and try and catch different appealing shots. That's fine , but predictable.
Yours "leads" the viewer through a story allowing them to discover what happens next.
Thank you for the comment. I really enjoy learning to make videos. It takes a lot to get to grips with the drone, Slr and the video editing package. i certainly prefer to try and do a little story with the music rather than just upload aerial footage.

Cheers!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kasperskyy