DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from Australia!

gjw87

Reactions
Hey everyone.

My name is Graham, and i am a Scottish guy living in Perth, Australia! Recently signed up to here as i have become the new owner of a Mavic Pro. I am also completely new in the drone flying game but it has been something i have been wanting to get into for a long time, and i finally made the decision to do it. I cant wait to start shooting some cool videos and photos of some of the stuff we get up to hear in Australia, and also leaning on the more experienced people on here for help when i get stuck!

Cheers
Graham

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Thanks pretty excited to be a part of this, a quick look through and there is loads of stuff!

Hey everyone.

My name is Graham, and i am a Scottish guy living in Perth, Australia! Recently signed up to here as i have become the new owner of a Mavic Pro. I am also completely new in the drone flying game but it has been something i have been wanting to get into for a long time, and i finally made the decision to do it. I cant wait to start shooting some cool videos and photos of some of the stuff we get up to hear in Australia, and also leaning on the more experienced people on here for help when i get stuck!

Cheers
Graham
Howdy from Wyoming gjw87, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Howdy from Wyoming gjw87, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Thanks! Never been great on forums but really keen with the Mavic so hoping to learn the forum and 1 day I'll post some photos and videos haha.

Welcome Graham to the Mavic forum. You can get a lot of help on this forum and from very knowledgeable Mavic pilots that are happy to help you.

Welcome Graham to the Mavic forum. You can get a lot of help on this forum and from very knowledgeable Mavic pilots that are happy to help you.
Already getting that feeling which is awesome! Have been trolling through alot of the information, and already helping me with things like cases and filters. I think there will be a little more money getting spent in the near future!

Reactions: hychewright
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .

Reactions: gjw87
Hey Graham, welcome from Sunny QLD!

Definitely need more Aussie representatives on here ;)

Hey Graham, welcome from Sunny QLD!

Definitely need more Aussie representatives on here ;)
Thanks a lot SeaComms. Yeah the more the merrier I say. This forum is awesome and so easy to use.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170418/Mavic+Pro+User+Manual_V1.6.pdf
Thanks for the warm welcome! As i have said previous i already love this forum the short amount of time that i have been on board and cant wait to start finding more stuff out.

Aye Aye Graham, fellow Scot here in Perth. new pilot too, but I'm already loving my MP. I'm NOR - hopw about you?
Have you got any tips for where to get soke good aerial footage? I fly mainly around Moore River and Yanchep just now, but looking to expand

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe