DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from San Jose, California

Paladin45

Reactions
Happy New Year, everyone!

I'm a new drone pilot. I have a Skydio 2 Pro Kit on order. Since I'm looking to expand my photography business, I was drawn to the S2's advanced features and probably will subscribe to the Enterprise solutions and the Skydio Academy. I'm looking forward to learning from the group and sharing my own experiences once I've received my S2.

I'll be taking the Part 107 as soon as I can schedule an exam. I already was studying for the Part 61 (private pilot) exam when I decided to get into the drone game. In the mobile era, FAA require the exam administrator accept sign-ups only from desktop hardware. I converted my desktop box to a fileserver and only have my laptop and iPhone at this time. PSI (exam contractor) aren't the easiest people to reach by phone.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Paladin45.

The Skydio sure looks like a cool drone.

I'm not active enough for a drone to chase me. :D

Check out the Skydio Forum for more information pertaining to your aircraft.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Also, if you haven't done so yet, consider getting the AirMap and KittyHawk apps. I also suggest this Visualize it: See FAA UAS Data on a Map

I wouldn't think the Skydio would be the best drone for business or photography as it seems it's main feature is follow me with object avoidance. But it's a cool drone with some incredible tech. Plus it's American made keeping of the China ban.

Welcome to the forum! :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast