DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from Tenn

JARICHT

Reactions
Had a lightly used Mavic Pro given to me by my brother-in-law who had not flown it in years.
I know absolutely nothing about drones.
However Free is not free? Three dead batteries? No lights when button pushed. Nothing happens with charger.
The cost of new batteries... gulp... I would like to try it out, but do not want to invest and find out I have zero interest.
Suggestions?

Today at 12:26 PM
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America JARICHT.

FREE is one of my favorite four letter words. 😀

You might be able to pick up a used a battery from the web.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mav...HXdKDFoQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1089&bih=813&dpr=1

Does the remote take a charge? If it doesn't then the battery inside will need replaced, which means tearing down the remote. :confused:

If anything you could sell the lot and purchase something new like a DJI Mini 2, to help elevate your interests in flying drones.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

JARICHT welcome to the forum. This is a long shot but DJI products require a 'double push' to power on. So press (release quickly) then immediately press and hold for 3 seconds . . . let us know what happens.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! If you need any product support or help, please do not hesitate to let us know. Also, we would like to offer you a 5% discount on our online store: www.FloridaDroneSupply.com - Use Code: NEWFORUMPILOT at checkout! Have a great day!

*Discount does not apply to DJI Enterprise Drones.

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
I never buy the bundles when buying new drones, I always check amazon, and other sites for deals.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet