DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newest Moderator

dirkclod

Reactions
Please guys welcome our newest Moderater. lensimages
He’s new so please respect him as I will be watching. Might take some time to learn you guys but sure he will. He’s very experienced in photography and sure he will be of help.
Thank you guys for welcoming him. 👍

Congratulations lensimages . . . rule with a heavy hand my friend. No tolerance is what makes this forum the best of any genre!!

its his heavy hand , along with the rest of us Mods, that keeps this forum the great place to be that it is .
free from vulgar language,bad attitude between forum members ,and inappropriate remarks,which have no place on this forum
plus of course good humour between members ,as demonstrated above

Hello from the Crossroads of America lensimages.

Welcome to the Mavic Pilots again. ;)

Congratulations on the new gig as a moderator. 👍

Your participation along with the other Mavic Pilot moderators and possibly all of the Pilot sights, make it a comfortable experience that is fair and firm.

its his heavy hand , along with the rest of us Mods, that keeps this forum the great place to be that it is .
free from vulgar language,bad attitude between forum members ,and inappropriate remarks,which have no place on this forum
plus of course good humour between members ,as demonstrated above
Yes but this is about our new mod who I’m sure will chime in.
New blood is always welcome.
lensimages. Welcome to the wild side 😀👍

Congrats, lensimages, for stepping up to the.plate. Be fair but firm as I know you will.

He’s new so please respect him as I will be watching. Might take some time to learn you guys but sure he will. He’s very experienced in photography and sure he will be of help.
Many Thanks for your Welcome , I hope to be able to help when I can, cheers Len

Let me add my welcome to lens image, our new moderator. I, for one, always greatly appreciate the work our moderators do to keep this forum animated, helpful, civil, and away from pettiness.

Dale
Miami

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
funfun71