DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newly Retired and First Drone Is On The Way

Welcome to a helpful forum...flying is a bit like walking your dog......keep it on a leash with VLOS.... and you will always be 'picking up' from this forum ...tips that is ...not turds. However, you may very, very occasionally encounter one. :)
Cheers mate from Down Under.

Howdy from the desert southwest! In my brief experience here I can say that you will learn a lot. I know I have.

Welcome to a helpful forum...flying is a bit like walking your dog......keep it on a leash with VLOS.... and you will always be 'picking up' from this forum ...tips that is ...not turds. However, you may very, very occasionally encounter one. :)
Cheers mate from Down Under.

The drone has yet to be delivered; it's stuck in Walnut, CA, after FedEx decided sending it from Ft. Worth to California on Saturday was better than sending it two hours south to my house. The other part of my order, the case, has been stuck in Pflugerville, TX, about 20 minutes from my house, since early Sunday as well.

I told B&H yesterday that if I don't see those packages moving, with delivery dates, by 4pm Central today, I am cancelling the order. 11/26 order, and I'm still waiting.

Reactions: Mike Drop
After I cancelled the order on Tuesday, the packages showed up on Wednesday. :rolleyes: Because they required a signature, and I received notice early in the am that they were on their way, I had to stay at home all day, waiting. They finally arrived at 8:32pm.

After cancelling the order, I started thinking about upgrading to the A2S, so I returned the A2 to B&H, and ordered an A2S from Adorama. It will be here on Tuesday, and I'm pretty confident in that delivery, as it is being handled by UPS, not FedEx.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne