DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

News about upcoming announcement

Loose translation: Sell your Mavic and get ready for another round of preorders.

Heard the Spark will be announced, not done but announced that it's actually a thing. Also heard through Youtube <- I know totally legit source of news lol. Anyway I heard that finally the goggle will be released for sale. Which means it will be backordered till 2019 and I wouldn't be surprised if it cost more than the drone. There is a minor touch of sarcasm here but not much.

Heard the Spark will be announced, not done but announced that it's actually a thing. Also heard through Youtube <- I know totally legit source of news lol. Anyway I heard that finally the goggle will be released for sale. Which means it will be backordered till 2019 and I wouldn't be surprised if it cost more than the drone. There is a minor touch of sarcasm here but not much.
Take this as you will.

The text to him was this.

"An authorized dealer sail and was quoted in Tech Crunch that the reveal will not be any of the rumors. Not the Spark, Goggles, P5, or a Mavic amino" and he said "Ita not one of those".

He stopped responding to my texts but I don't know if that means that those things won't be teased or announced and it's something altogether new or if it's just something different.

I have a little feeling that The Spark might be a racer. Think about the name and then the footage that leaked. The leaked footage was FPV. Everyone thinks the Spark is a Breeze like thing but that didn't do so well and DJI has been very active in the DIY community since day 1.

My very uneducated guess is a racer, a new camera, one or two of the things discussed above and something new but I think the big thing is something nobody is talking about. Judging by the lack of Mavic fixes, I think they have been debugging something.

I dunno. We could just see a brand new product. A new type of UAS, maybe a hex. Maybe a camera. Who knows. Intrigued to say the least since my source is being so tight lipped but told me it's not what anyone thinks. I'll kill him/her if he's wrong since I've nmounced and and have been quoted from my FB page. I better not be a decoy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78