DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Night time shooting not possible with other DJI drones

Not possible with other DJI drones?
Don't be so sure.
I haven't had subject matter to match Guanzhou at night but the early test results look quite promising.
DJI_0170a-X3.jpg

Wow, nicely done. Might get one..if my stocks ever recover. Impressive video for sure.

Sorry that is not true, if you buy a lot of mavic 3s then you could recreate that shot by piling them on top of each other
Sorry, but this feature that you are crowing about, isn't anything special.
It's not something that drone users have been desperate to have and won't be particularly important to most users.

Reactions: EpicFlight and scro
You just made that up and it's completely false
And your statement is true?
Maybe if you said “the majority of DJI users don’t know they need something until they have used it”, then I would agree.

Let’s say you have a mini 2 which you are very proud of. You will say: who needs 4K60? I don’t need obstacle avoidance.

Whereas that is exactly what a mini 1 user would say to you. Who needs 4K30? I don’t need occusync as I am required to have VLOS. I don’t fly in the wind.

once you have used it you will use it.

Reactions: Torque
Sorry, but this feature that you are crowing about, isn't anything special.
It's not something that drone users have been desperate to have and won't be particularly important to most users.
LOL, please don't speak for me.
I think this feature is really innovative and may very well become standard on future drones.
I can imagine all sorts of fantastic shots using that upward pointing camera!

Reactions: test2000Anafi
LOL, please don't speak for me.
I think this feature is really innovative and may very well become standard on future drones.
I can imagine all sorts of fantastic shots using that upward pointing camera!
Air 3 and Mavic 4 should even allow 90 degrees upward vision.

Reactions: Torque
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez