DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No DJI Apps running in the background?

bburnett15

Reactions
I know that when flying my M2P with Litchi i am supposed to have no DJI apps running “in the background”. I am using either a Tripltek 8 with the original M2P RC or the Smart Controller.
Tried a short experimental route today and it was doing some weird stuff- some was due to my misunderstanding but some if it, like the gimbal “eye-rolling” makes me question. Whether or not i had other apps running in the background that were causing anomalies.
How do i know if i have apps “running in the background” and how to shut off?
Thanks!

I know that when flying my M2P with Litchi i am supposed to have no DJI apps running “in the background”. I am using either a Tripltek 8 with the original M2P RC or the Smart Controller.
Tried a short experimental route today and it was doing some weird stuff- some was due to my misunderstanding but some if it, like the gimbal “eye-rolling” makes me question. Whether or not i had other apps running in the background that were causing anomalies.
How do i know if i have apps “running in the background” and how to shut off?
Thanks!

I think the best way to ensure apps arent running is to reboot your phone when you want to change apps, guessing its the same for the SC

I think the best way to ensure apps arent running is to reboot your phone when you want to change apps, guessing its the same for the SC
Worth bearing in mind that if you own an iPhone, rebooting doesn’t shut down background apps.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J