DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

no gimbal control Mavic 2 pro but everything else works as should up down forward backwards but will not roll gimble I,m stumped

dave canada

Reactions
I have calibrated the gimbal on the computer and all works well I,ve even tried the secondary control but nothing! Does anyone Know how to fix this issue It has become a fight I can,t win

I don't really understand your post since I know of no way to calibrate the gimbal on computer but what occurs to me is .... have you inadvertently switch the gimbal to FPV mode ?

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
I have calibrated the gimbal on the computer and all works well I,ve even tried the secondary control but nothing! Does anyone Know how to fix this issue It has become a fight I can,t win
Which controller? When you switch the drone on, does the camera & gimbal go through the POST? (gimbal dance) Have you checked the gimbal scroll wheel on the controller? Sometimes they can fail, sometimes they get fouled. Check it out by using a spray or three of radio switch cleaner. Sometimes the problems that trip us up are the simplest ones that we overlook.
Do you know anyone who also owns a mav.2? if so: ask them to pair their remote to your drone and test if the gimbal moves.
If it is the scroll wheel, the worst case scenario here is the cost of a small replacement component

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078