DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No sound being recorded?

armoredsaint

Reactions
It ask if I would grant access from my iPhone/iPad mic and I said yes - but there's not sound when I replay it on my desktop? Is there a setting on the app I need to turn on?

It ask if I would grant access from my iPhone/iPad mic and I said yes - but there's not sound when I replay it on my desktop? Is there a setting on the app I need to turn on?

I may be wrong on this but only the cached video will have sound on your phone. I don't get audio from playing back on SD Card. The videos I access from the DJI APP are the only ones I have sound. Sound is recorded from iphone.

I may be wrong on this but only the cached video will have sound on your phone. I don't get audio from playing back on SD Card. The videos I access from the DJI APP are the only ones I have sound. Sound is recorded from iphone.
That seems weird that sound is not included on the SD card when I download it?

Well keep in mind audio is being recorded from phone and your SD card is on the Mavic. Given the high quality of video displaying on your phone during recording and during flight, it would greatly reduce quality if audio had to be sent to mavic while video feed sent to your phone. Just my thoughts.

So is there a way to extract the sound of the cache from my Ipad, and edit it together with the Video from the SD card?

Last edited:

Not really... since the sound is only recorded using the phone. It's never on the SD card. Again, the sound is only recorded on the phone and not the Mavic.

You can with software. Add video track from phone and add video from SD card and block video only allowing sound from the iphone video. Now you will have video from sd card and audio from iphone video. Anyways that's one way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bunny Too
You can with software. Add video track from phone and add video from SD card and block video only allowing sound from the iphone video. Now you will have audio from sd card and audio from iphone video. Anyways that's one way.
That is the best and only way I have been able to figure out.
Regards,
-d.

You can save video to your camera roll using DJI EDITOR then copy video to your computer from camera roll.

CORRECTION.... Previous post "NOW YOU WILL HAVE VIDEO FROM SD CARD" and audio from iphone video.

You can save video to your camera roll using DJI EDITOR then copy video to your computer from camera roll.

CORRECTION.... Previous post "NOW YOU WILL HAVE VIDEO FROM SD CARD" and audio from iphone video.
I have been able to save the audio as you said when saving it to camera then transfer to pc but for some reason it has stopped working, no more audio when saved to camera roll from DJI Go4 app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78