DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Noob

carlosmora00

Reactions
Hi, I just buy a Mavic Pro, what accesories do I have to buy, what advises can you give me to biggining!!!

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: carlosmora00
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

The sun hood is a must have. Also depending on your budget a good case. I bought a case from mc-cases and use it for storage. I also have a tail bag on my motorcycle with custom fitted high density foam so I don't have to carry it in a backpack. Also I'll be getting a regular backpack custom fitted when For when I travel. For me it's all about convenience... I wanna be able to transport my Mavic in the most safest and convenient way possible. But as far as accessories. Extra batteries, props, charging hub (pretty much everything in the fly more combo). Lastly deciding what device you're going to use with your rc. I tried using my iPhone. But it's a pain having to take it out of a otter box case every time. So I use an iPod touch. Some people prefer an iPad mini or some sort of tablet, but I like everything compact.

Hope this helps.

I also have a tail bag on my motorcycle with custom fitted high density foam so I don't have to carry it in a backpack.
Can you please post a picture (or send me PM) of your motorcycle tail bag?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan