DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Old Member from the Natural State of Arkansas

thechev

Reactions
Hi y'all. I've been a member of this forum for a few years now but don't do much posting. I spent many years flying RC planes and started flying drones when the first micro mini drones and helicopters started showing up. But my wife made me stop flying in the house because I was breaking some of her knickknacks, so I decided to move up to the big boy toys LOL. The first real drone I had was a Walkera QRX650, which I still have but no longer fly. I've been flying an original Mavic Air for the past few years and I am now looking to buy an Air 3. From what I can gather from my research, the Air 3 is a great recreational flyer that gives terrific photo/video and I plan to have one very soon.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

welcome back ,i have the Air 3 ,and i can say it is a great all round drone ,given its recently updated firmware ,and is a worthy alternative, to its more expensive big brothers in the Mavic 3 family

I am now looking to buy an Air 3

Welcome Back from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

I do not think you will get any arguments about the Air 3

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Air 3.

After you read all the material, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly Safe and don't fly this one in the house, If you hit anything, you will not only break a knickknack, it will break your heart…

Welcome Back from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

I do not think you will get any arguments about the Air 3

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Air 3.

After you read all the material, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly Safe and don't fly this one in the house, If you hit anything, you will not only break a knickknack, it will break your heart…
The Member Map is GREAT, but not nearly as many members as I thought there would be. I've always enjoyed this forum and hope to be more active than I have been in the past. Lots of good info and discussions can be found here. Thanks for the heads-up.

Thanks for the heads-up.
Not all members post their locations. Try googling RC Flying Clubs, Drone Clubs, etc… Check your local community college, they might teach a course and know of local clubs or groups. Try contacting local drone businesses, they might also know of local groups. And as a last resort, contact your local police, they might also have some suggestions where it is safe and legal to fly… Asking where it is "Safe and Legal" will often return favorable results since it implies you are trying to be a good citizen…

Good luck!

Reactions: wjkrysak and RodPad

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne