DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Northeast Pennsylvania!

I just looked at Google Earth and saw the runway. Looks like there's a parking lot on the far end (see pic) that'll be a good spot to meet. I'll be in a Silver/Gray Jeep Grand Cherokee.
upload_2016-12-31_10-45-19.png

I just looked at Google Earth and saw the runway. Looks like there's a parking lot on the far end (see pic) that'll be a good spot to meet. I'll be in a Silver/Gray Jeep Grand Cherokee.
View attachment 3328

I have a blue Ford Focus titanium that'll be in the handicap parking spot (broken foot)

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

58198a8ccef724e6e866893ffd1fbf47.jpg

Never-mind...I forgot they had the naval base housing there.

That parking space is good but there is a playground and many families in that area. I have been entering the park from Bristol road using Newtown road. Once on Newtown, there is a parking lot on the left. Looking up a slight hill you will see several soccer fields that r empty this time of year. If occupied you can walk deeper into the park where there r relatively few people. See attached. I could make noon. I have a black Subaru Outback. Name is Mike. Thoughts?

warminster community park - Google Search

Haven't used Litchi with my Mavic yet, used it on my P4. I imagine the best way-points to use would be the abandoned housing section. On another note, I was going to create an official Meet-Up group. I decided to wait until there is more interest from others. Don't want to waste the $10 monthly fee.

That parking space is good but there is a playground and many families in that area. I have been entering the park from Bristol road using Newtown road. Once on Newtown, there is a parking lot on the left. Looking up a slight hill you will see several soccer fields that r empty this time of year. If occupied you can walk deeper into the park where there r relatively few people. See attached. I could make noon. I have a black Subaru Outback. Name is Mike. Thoughts?

warminster community park - Google Search

Here?
upload_2016-12-31_11-5-53.png

Haven't used Litchi with my Mavic yet, used it on my P4. I imagine the best way-points to use would be the abandoned housing section. On another note, I was going to create an official Meet-Up group. I decided to wait until there is more interest from others. Don't want to waste the $10 monthly fee.

True and the abandoned runway would look awesome as well.

There is a souderton area UAV group that as been looking to expand so might want to check with them.

I just posted on the Phantom forum

I would love to come down and fly with you guys, but i will be at work. I would love to hear how the meet up went though, and will try to come the next time around. Please show off your videos and pics!

Reactions: Smdm
I would love to come down and fly with you guys, but i will be at work. I would love to hear how the meet up went though, and will try to come the next time around. Please show off your videos and pics!

No problem...should be a nice place to fly. Hell, it was an airport at 1 time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada