DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Northwestern Ontario fall colours

They look good. What filters were you using? Love the Fall colors

They look good. What filters were you using? Love the Fall colors
No filters at all - I don’t know when I’m supposed to use what (I have the 3 pack mixed set that came with my drone). A lot of the video that I cut out had kind of washed out colours, I’m thinking if I made an effort to figure out the filters the colours would look better

Disclaimer: I haven't bought any filters....yet. What I plan on doing is fly with each one to see what each looks like and what adjustment I need to make to the camera settings. In the meantime, I do adjust my EC up or down to lighten or darken the picture. I have a Mini2, does the MA2 have that?

Disclaimer: I haven't bought any filters....yet. What I plan on doing is fly with each one to see what each looks like and what adjustment I need to make to the camera settings. In the meantime, I do adjust my EC up or down to lighten or darken the picture. I have a Mini2, does the MA2 have that?
I do plan on trying each filter out, video the same footage with all of them. I don’t know what EC is though, I’m a point and shoot gal - I’d like to know more about photography and videography but …

EC is Exposure Compensation. One of the settings, on my screen, in lower right corner, enables me to lighten or darken the picture.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nkbran white