DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Not a Landscape - USPSA Pistol Match (less than 2 min) 4K

Very well done! I love that last scene rising above the shooting lanes :cool:

Reactions: Severian
Nice footage. I agree with mcoulter about the rising scene. I am not familiar with that type of shooting, it would have been nice to also have a view from behind so we could see what they were shooting at maybe. Not criticism just suggestion

Here's a little (<2 min) of our monthly United States Practical Pistol Association (USPSA) club match at the World Shooting and Recreation Complex in Sparta, Illinois. Five members of my squad were part of my operations crew.

always wanted to try one of those competitions, looks like fun. very nice perspective.

Nice footage. I agree with mcoulter about the rising scene. I am not familiar with that type of shooting, it would have been nice to also have a view from behind so we could see what they were shooting at maybe. Not criticism just suggestion
Good point. Here's a video from an earlier match. It's not the most artistic, but it does give you the missing perspective. There's a drone image (mini) followed by a first person GoPro perspective. This will give you a better idea of how these stages are set up and shot. Thanks.

Reactions: Tiger64
very well put together.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kasperskyy