DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nova Scotia, Canada with Mavic Air connection issue

Welcome to the forum! :)

hoping for some advice on getting my Mavic Air to connect to Controller
What have you tried so far? What exactly doesn't seem to be working?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome from sydney, ns.

Do you have a laptop (not sure what you mean by Mac .org pc) - there is an app you can get to analyze wireless connections etc - this will see if there’s is one and the MAC address will be listed - think it was wifi analyzer or something along those lines - used it to find the new camera I mounted on my P2 vision.

Did it ever connect to that controller? Is it a new drone you got and all you need to do is pair them?

Welcome from sydney, ns.

Do you have a laptop (not sure what you mean by Mac .org pc) - there is an app you can get to analyze wireless connections etc - this will see if there’s is one and the MAC address will be listed - think it was wifi analyzer or something along those lines - used it to find the new camera I mounted on my P2 vision.

Did it ever connect to that controller? Is it a new drone you got and all you need to do is pair them?
Bought it used but only 7hrs usage
I have a phantom 4 and never had an issue with it

I have tried everything I can find on Youtube. Entering camera vue on Go 4 App and holing down 4 buttons.
Did you try linking the remote controller to the Mavic Air like this?

Had issues linking my controller to my Mavic Air, resolved it by un installing the DJI Go4 app then re installing, it worked after re scanning the drone and doing the whole procedure, then had to orientate the compass had no problems since.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dond40127