DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official DJI Amazon Store - Has Anyone Had One Ship?

This wait has been killing me, but it looks like waiting is finally coming to an end. I remember ordering in October, being told it would ship near Thanksgiving, then mid-December, then Mid February, then March 10th was the release date. Amazon said it shipped the 20th and I will have it this Friday. I am excited. I hope the wait has been worth it. All those let down emails saying "it will be there on X," and then the follow-up, "no, it'll be there more like Y," were killing me.

As I mentioned above, I ordered the fly more package from Amazon's "official DJI store" on 1/17. I received a notification early this morning from Amazon saying that it was Shipped! I also see on Fedex.com that it has been received. Unfortunately, it shows that the date shipped is Tomorrow, and the scheduled delivery is Friday. Unless today is a holiday, it seems that both of those dates should be a day sooner.

As I mentioned above, I ordered the fly more package from Amazon's "official DJI store" on 1/17. I received a notification early this morning from Amazon saying that it was Shipped! I also see on Fedex.com that it has been received. Unfortunately, it shows that the date shipped is Tomorrow, and the scheduled delivery is Friday. Unless today is a holiday, it seems that both of those dates should be a day sooner.

I just noticed that the shipment is coming from Shenzhen, China, which explains tomorrow's ship date

Ordered mine on 16th. Still nothing...

Sent from my SM-N920P using MavicPilots mobile app

Ordered mine the 14th... (ordered thru Amazon Prime, not DJI) We are in the same boat... The entire purchase (100%) was done using Amazon Gift Cards. Now waiting... I am 2 days ahead of you, as soon as I get any info, will post. (please, do the same) Good luck.

Last edited:
Ordered mine the 14th... (ordered thru Amazon Prime, not DJI) We are in the same boat... The entire purchase (100%) was done using Amazon Gift Cards. Now waiting... I am 2 days ahead of you, as soon as I get any info, will post. (please, do the same) Good luck.

The important thing seems to be which Amazon "store" you used. I originally ordered through the regular Amazon prime store, but it had a March ship date, so I later changed to a different Amazon Store, which was the "official DJI store" on Amazon. I used my Amazon store card to make the purchase

Update..ordered Mavic on 20th, batteries on 21st. Expected delivery for 27th...Both arrived this afternoon! 3 days. From Amazon DJI (Can). Course I was out so pick it up tomorrow.

The important thing seems to be which Amazon "store" you used. I originally ordered through the regular Amazon prime store, but it had a March ship date, so I later changed to a different Amazon Store, which was the "official DJI store" on Amazon. I used my Amazon store card to make the purchase

Thanks for the reply, in my case... I have no options... DJI Amazon Store does not ship to my current location. In fact, the only store that ships to my location is the regular Amazon store. So, I will probably have to wait until March 20, lol. I already ordered extra batteries, propellers, car charger and landing gear thru Ebay (Using Official Ebay DJI stores for batteries and propellers) and I already got everything, lol..., just waiting for the main order...

Ordered Jan 16th. Got shipping notification and confirmation number last night. It's in Atlanta today and scheduled for delivery tomorrow! Woooohoooo!

I just ordered mine a few minutes ago. 1345 hours. Based on the recommendation of this group, I ordered from the DJI store on Amazon. Actually used the link that was posted here. I was given a Feb 4th -8th receipt date. I look forward to adding the Mavic to my aviation hobby. I also look forward to the wealth of experience and knowledge contained within this group. I will keep you updated on the tracking of my order.

Reactions: xUNx DeathDrone
I've been waiting since Dec 10th when I placed my order on apple.com. Just ordered another one on amazon this morning, says "preparing for shipment" but who knows what that really means. Hopefully I'll get one or another soon.

Reactions: xUNx DeathDrone
I've been waiting since Dec 10th when I placed my order on apple.com. Just ordered another one on amazon this morning, says "preparing for shipment" but who knows what that really means. Hopefully I'll get one or another soon.

Preparing for shipment is what mine said for about 5 days.

Reactions: aows
Or both! Lol...

Mine was just delivered, and it was 2 days earlier than FedEx estimated! It left china on Monday morning, and the eta was Friday morning!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe