DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official DJI Mavic ND filters

Yes, you can put them on before the gimbal start up

Received mine yesterday, poorly packaged, very lightweight, but appear very very flimsy. No holder, case or cloth, no labeling on the filters so you know which is which. Not tried them out yet but first impressions are not great.

Reactions: nomi
We have filters starting at $49.99 for the mavic

Jeff, if the topic title of a thread is specifically referring to a different brand of filter, can you please NOT spam the thread with your own product? There are plenty of other topic threads which ask for opinions on a wide range of filters where your input may be more appreciated.

Jeff, if the topic title of a thread is specifically referring to a different brand of filter, can you please NOT spam the thread with your own product? There are plenty of other topic threads which ask for opinions on a wide range of filters where your input may be more appreciated.
I don't think he was spamming he was just pointing out the price the other poster quoted was not the cheapest they do

Just letting another user know that our filters are $49.99 not a different price :)
-Jeff

I think it's a given on this forum that PolarPro are premium product providers with exceptional customer service. I ordered my DJI filters because PolarPro stock is low in the UK. if I could have waited I probably would have done.I don't think we should harass Jeff, equally he doesn't need to advertise either, we all know ha ha

So now back to the original thread question, are the dji filters any good? No one gave a full review yet, and can someone please send a daylight video?

Sent from my SM-G935V using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: Zelius92
Got my DJI filters today. They do have a nice sponge type holder and seem well made. I tested out the #16 and it's a very bright Florida day today. It seems to have done it's job. First impression is that they work fine, although #4 and #8 won't see much use in Florida. would have much preferred at least a #32. I'll try some more tests but my Polar Pro filters seem to do a little better and the colors seem to jump off the screen with them. Not so much with these. Here's a brief, untouched video I shot with the #16 today.

Reactions: Sarge and tezdrone
Got my DJI filters today. They do have a nice sponge type holder and seem well made. I tested out the #16 and it's a very bright Florida day today. It seems to have done it's job. First impression is that they work fine, although #4 and #8 won't see much use in Florida. would have much preferred at least a #32. I'll try some more tests but my Polar Pro filters seem to do a little better and the colors seem to jump off the screen with them. Not so much with these. Here's a brief, untouched video I shot with the #16 today.

Sponge type holder? Didn't receive one of those. There was a bit of sponge packaging but not a holder. Are you sure?

What was your shutter speed?

Looks like I received the foam top of the box but nothing else. Typical DJI

If you don't mind me asking.. what's the main difference (s) between your regular ND Filters vs your Cinema Vivid pictures?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using MavicPilots mobile app
The Cinema Series filters use a higher grade glass that is multi-coated as well to help reduce lens flaring. Both the Cinema Series and standard filters both have aluminum frames.
-Jeff

Here's my long term update. They're junk. Way too thin. I was removing as delicately as possible today when... SNAP!

GetFileAttachment

So since the DJI ones are subpart, what Polarpro set would be ideal for most flight conditions? Also when do you want polarized vs not? I know I am probably asking for a photography course in a simple sentence.

I am tired of washed out video on sunny days but was waiting to see if the DJI ND set was any good.

Thx JC

Sent from my XT1585 using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: iSkyShots
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffN