Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic 2 Range Leaderboard

another note zoom meter is transparent on the Apple but not the android

Off topic, but have you guys seen Mavic 2 Enterprise DUAL

b98b1242a6d5dc3977428cdea7698306.jpg

Last edited:
OMG, I must have one for night flying.
dronefly.com had the M2 dual orderable but not in stock yet for $2699 (the whole enterprise kit in a case). FYI - The enterprise is not orderable from the DJI store (only enterprise dealers).

dronefly.com had the M2 dual orderable but not in stock yet for $2699 (the whole enterprise kit in a case). FYI - The enterprise is not orderable from the DJI store (only enterprise dealers).
I would like to get a couple of the heated batteries when they become available

I would like to get a couple of the heated batteries when they become available
I really wonder if the regular batteries already have the heating element (but software disabled). After disassembling the last M2 battery, there is extra stuff in there that could possibly be a heater. But I am speculating...

Reactions: Aumoe
My only guess is that this might be a heating element. I couldn't think of any other purpose:

1545409379074.png

Reactions: Aumoe
I really wonder if the regular batteries already have the heating element (but software disabled). After disassembling the last M2 battery, there is extra stuff in there that could possibly be a heater. But I am speculating...
Probably right because it does runs on different app I believe. Are you getting the M2E ?

The dual looks like something that would have a rifle mounted on it for covert ops [emoji50][emoji23]

Back the aircraft over the limit so it doesn't spend time turning around.
Sorry to say but while flying backwards at the end of my flight today it went into Auto Land! It doesn't seem that flying backward produces the same effect as flying forward, as far as the Auto Land goes :mad:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prits_uk2002