DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic 2 Range Leaderboard

Sorry if this was covered, but what is the HS8000 weight?

Mine is also 574g

7f8208e3fc89bd01bdea7fc4b0db8bcf.jpg

0hNLuBR.png

Hitting the limit over water is better than a coffee in the morning. Highly recommended [emoji23] [emoji23]

Reactions: SkyNinja
0hNLuBR.png

Hitting the limit over water is better than a coffee in the morning. Highly recommended [emoji23] [emoji23]

Just a tad bit more stressful[emoji23]

Looks like a MP1 flight by the collision avoidance icon.

Did not hit limit but #1 for a day maybe lol with hs8000 "I am submitting this MODIFIED CLASS flight for consideration to be placed on the leader board.@beanbubba

Last edited:
Reactions: SkyNinja
Well, did she make it back alive or was it a watery grave?:oops:
Yes, I never had a reconnection or RTH issue with an M1.

I've only been flying my M2P stock, but hopefully will have some time over the holidays to get a battery mod going.

Reactions: mlash
Out of curiosity what is the highest speed record? I’d be worried at 88 that the bird would end up in another space time. Lol
You need a tail wind to get much over 50 mph. I guess the upper limit depends on tail wind velocity.

I hit 54 mph with ~12 mph tail wind.

Reactions: Joebie
Made the limit with PT4200s an clip "I am submitting this MODIFIED CLASS flight for consideration to be placed on the leader board.@beanbubba
Nice! I see you cruised the whole flight at 50+mph.

I think you are probably the first to do this for a record run, and this proves Lolo's theory.

Reactions: lolo780

I think you are probably the first to do this for a record run, and this proves Lolo's theory.
It was around 40 I think but I have 1 a little better just done will load in a few

Scratch that, I was looking at the wrong column in the flight player. The darn columns change location as you scroll down. Nevermind on the speed comment :)

Reactions: Aumoe
This was hs8000 hit the limit running #1 baby for a day "I am submitting this MODIFIED CLASS flight for consideration to be placed on the leader board@beanbubba
missed start the screen recorder didn’t work on
1st try

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mack_Attack