DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Offline DJI Fly App Settings?

Intrceptor

Reactions
I searched and couldn't find if this has been asked/answered. Is there any way to open the DJI Fly app and make adjustments to the settings without connecting it to the drone?

Thanks!

No. The drone must be connected.

I searched and couldn't find if this has been asked/answered. Is there any way to open the DJI Fly app and make adjustments to the settings without connecting it to the drone?
Apart from the FLY app requiring the drone to be connected, many of teh settings are stored in the drone rather than the app.
So there's no way to change them without having the drone conected.

Reactions: retiredNH
Apart from the FLY app requiring the drone to be connected, many of teh settings are stored in the drone rather than the app.
So there's no way to change them without having the drone conected.
You bring up a good point. So if the settings for the camera, gimbal, etc. are stored in the drone, I would have to adjust those settings for both drones I use. Any idea if a list exists of the settings stored in the app vs the drone? I will have to do the same with my tablet. I would prefer to have everything the same.

Any idea if a list exists of the settings stored in the app vs the drone?
No such list exists, but it would be easy to figure out. Open DJI Fly without a drone connected and see which settings you can view/change.

It doesn't allow any changes without the drone connected that I can see.
Right -- most settings cannot be changed when the drone is not connected. While disconnected, you change the "Profile" --> "Settings" settings.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark