DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Offline map download is STILL available in V4.1.18 update

Yes but can only get Chinese offline maps
This happened to me as well after recently updating the firmware on my CS. Here is what I did to resolve it. When in Offline Maps, select “Map Management”, top right corner, once in map management select “North and Central America”, “South America”, for region, press the down arrow to see areas within that region, USA etc. You may have to press the back arrow to get to the option for region selection when you first go into Map Management.

Hope this helps, it worked for me! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: avanti1963
Johnny.
Try this if above don’t work.

Don’t connect your drone to the CS
Connect to Wifi
Open DJI Go 4
Go to Inspire 2 ( regardless to what you fly)
Top right where the 3 = lines are
Go to offline maps

Keep restarting the app or reboot
The CS
Do it in this order

Last edited:
I think offline maps have been removed in the last update
I’m not sure why you can’t get it to work
I only did it a couple of weeks ago.
This guy Mad Rc in the UK only posted this the other day. Gee these CS’s are very buggy

Hello all Crystal Sky users, I downloaded offline maps on my CRYSTAL SKY 5.5, but I can't find where the map is for the life of me, how do you bring it up on the monitor to view it? I looked in Downloaded files, but nothing there. Where is it stored ?Greatly appreciate your help.
Thank you very much!

Problem solved I could only get Chinese maps when on home WiFi I was in the field today and tethered to my phone was able to download uk maps

Problem solved I could only get Chinese maps when on home WiFi I was in the field today and tethered to my phone was able to download uk maps
Gee these things have some bugs in them...
If it wasn’t for the bright screen you wouldn’t waste your money.

I think the offline map availability has something to do with the gps connection, if your inside and you don't have a gps location, it will default to china I suspect

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM