DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

One gone...

pmshop

Reactions
So continuing my story about the 11 warranty repairs between my two Mavic Air in 8 months - (would be 12 if I went for the 2nd noisy fan repair) - I put my foot down in December for DJI to refund the purchase price for all of my trouble.
I went through 2 people but I got a call today - the refund/ return was approved.
I pulled an inventory, checked it all off, packed it and my Mavic Air Flymore package is on it's way to California for a refund.

I enjoyed the times when it would fly right but quite seriously, the two were in the shop more than it was in the air.
Not sure what to try next...Mavic PP?? MP2?? EVOII??

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Well, good to get rid of those... I am still awaiting the M3 to come along. Evo2 has some promise, but Autel is in too much of a hurry and just repeated history with their 8k delay. Skydio2 is not my thing, no skateboards in my closet! Still too much snow and lousy weather here anyway... time will tell. C'mon spring! I am still eyeing up that M2Z.. but the lure of the one inch sensor models has me procrastinating.

Reactions: Gindra
Wow! From their end they must have calculated it was costing them a lot more to field your requests than the original profit on the sale- wouldn’t be hard with 11 returns.

It’s hard to understand and disappointing when things get to this point. Getting a full refund at this point is almost unheard of.

Did you new to engage a consumer protection authority or threaten legal action?

Not sure what to try next...Mavic PP?? MP2?? EVOII??

The MPP is just awesome, even an M1P with 8331 props is very hard to differentiate between them.

As good as the M2P camera is, having flown alongside a fellow forumite with theirs, the size is just a bit bulky for my liking . . . to be expected with the extra sensors etc, but 164g (0.34lbs) heavier and body slightly larger in all dimensions l x d x h and diagonally.

If you liked the Hasselblad and extra photography element it could give . . . and didn't mind that and price difference, then the M2P would be great !

EVOII ?
8k, well certainly if you need that, have the patience for editing 8k, equipment co$t to view it etc.
Plus who knows when that'll be out, delays again in a recent post.
EVO2 pro and dual looks darn nice though.

Reactions: Zeke
Wow, sorry to hear of your troubles. My MA has been a delight and amazes me with every flight. Been down a while due to my schedule. Time available has either been rainy or cold. Can’t wait to get back in the air.

Reactions: WARRIK and pmshop
Wow! From their end they must have calculated it was costing them a lot more to field your requests than the original profit on the sale- wouldn’t be hard with 11 returns.

It’s hard to understand and disappointing when things get to this point. Getting a full refund at this point is almost unheard of.

Did you new to engage a consumer protection authority or threaten legal action?

No, just demanded satisfaction.
Put it to them that yes, your repair service works most of the time...but 12 verified issues in 8 months?
The 12th was a noisy fan that the engineers said was OK but I know loose bearings and the sound of fans hitting the casing.
My DJI advocate (3rd tier) agreed with the items I had cited and even mentioned I had pointed out things the the lower levels and service centers left out but verified.
Straw that broke the camel's back, I can only see 9 warranty repairs, so could 3rd tier.
If it wasn't for my "save form fill" in my web browser...it proved there were two more issues as if DJI tried to cover it up/ minimize.
The cases in my browser form fill were verified as authentic.

Reactions: JimCanada
EVOII ?
8k, well certainly if you need that, have the patience for editing 8k, equipment co$t to view it etc.
Plus who knows when that'll be out, delays again in a recent post.
EVO2 pro and dual looks darn nice though.

The thing is, it is only about 4-6K (can't get them to say) on the video side.
8K is the photography side of the EVOII

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ralph.smith.mckenzie@gmai