DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Orbit flights not working suddenly

communityguy

Reactions
I've been using Litchi to do the same Orbit rotation over the house I'm building for a number of months. But when I tried to fly today, the Orbit function didn't work. When I loaded the saved rotation and clicked "start", it simply moved the camera down a bit, then stopped the program. No traveling to the flight pattern, no altitude adjustment. Nada. Just stopped the program.

I've updated the firmware (this happened the same way before and after the firmware update). I've restarted all the devices (controller, Mavic, phone). I've checked for a Litchi update (there isn't one).

Any ideas what's going on? It's worked flawlessly until today.

Thanks!

Also can you specify during your firmware upgrade if your Mavic or RC got stuck at any percentage that required you to power off and on to continue firmware upgrade?

I just downloaded Litchi and started using it, mostly for the Orbit feature. It just flat doesn't work, I put in all the stuff and hit start and nothing happens. Since I just downloaded the app from iTunes yesterday, I assume it's the latest version. Also, I'm on .600, had no issues when I upgraded. I did a search on this forum hoping to find a solution and found this thread - is Orbit broken now?

No Orbit and Focus work file on .600. Ive only tested on ios through.
I'm using an iPad Mini 4, about a month old. I tried again a little bit ago after watching the YouTube video again to make sure I didn't miss anything the first time. Still no luck.

I just did an orbit two days ago with Litchi, and it worked perfectly. I am on the latest updates, and using an iPad Air 2. Have you tried a waypoint mission to see if those are working?

I just did an orbit two days ago with Litchi, and it worked perfectly. I am on the latest updates, and using an iPad Air 2. Have you tried a waypoint mission to see if those are working?

First, I apologize to the OP, didn't mean to hijack the thread.

I have not tried a waypoint mission, it's on my list of stuff to try. Unfortunately, I'm out of town for work this week so it will be Saturday before I can try it.

First, I apologize to the OP, didn't mean to hijack the thread.

I have not tried a waypoint mission, it's on my list of stuff to try. Unfortunately, I'm out of town for work this week so it will be Saturday before I can try it.

I uninstalled Litchi and re-installed it from iTunes, both Orbit and Waypoints now work perfectly. The OP may want to try doing that too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998