DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Order & Receive Thread

There are a couple people who have received and posted reviews on the "official" dji forum.

Mine are due between 4pm and 5pm today!!! and the suns out :)

Reactions: Bunny Too
3286dc6e57b05850870fa899e3a89919.jpg

Just arrived

got my goggles - hookup was no probs at all (and they're great) , odd though as even with them off I now don't get an option in app to record video in 4k, have they done something in the app settings or introduced a bug there ? always shoot in 4k 30fps

strike that - they were still on but charging !

you can only shoot 4k then when the goggles are off, just turned them off and the option came back - why is that, must be some image processing thing that it can't do both at once.

also noticed the C2 and scroll wheel to adjust the horizon tilt doesn't work when the goggles connected, only when they switched off

in short anything odd you notice behaviour wise could be some limit that the app puts in place when the goggles connected

just had my second flights with them and can see already my footage is going to improve a lot using them, they are quite amazing

Last edited:
Reactions: Bunny Too
got my goggles - hookup was no probs at all (and they're great) , odd though as even with them off I now don't get an option in app to record video in 4k, have they done something in the app settings or introduced a bug there ? always shoot in 4k 30fps

That doesn't sound good...

I ordered on the 24th asap. They keep telling me it's shipping and is 90% ready to go. But, still no email or delivery.

This happened before to me also. I still have things in my DJI store orders that say "pending" and are months old

I ordered on the 24th asap. They keep telling me it's shipping and is 90% ready to go. But, still no email or delivery.

This happened before to me also. I still have things in my DJI store orders that say "pending" and are months old
The same here. Just excuses and we will get back to you within 48 hours. Heard that on Saturday and still nothing yet. My order time was 2017-04-24 19:23:41 (UTC) and I am in Texas. Just curious, anybody else in TX that preordered in the first batch (May 24) and have received nada from DJI except maybe excuses like we can not tell you anything at this time (perchat). I AGREE_ DJI customer service and shipping SUCKS!

The same here. Just excuses and we will get back to you within 48 hours. Heard that on Saturday and still nothing yet. My order time was 2017-04-24 19:23:41 (UTC) and I am in Texas. Just curious, anybody else in TX that preordered in the first batch (May 24) and have received nada from DJI except maybe excuses like we can not tell you anything at this time (perchat). I AGREE_ DJI customer service and shipping SUCKS!

I'm in the southwest too. Yes I ordered the same time, straight from a credit card, payment went through no problems, and I am getting the run around.

Im in Texas and ordered in the first round also, and it's on a truck from Torrance. ETA is Wednesday but tracking looks like may get here tomorrow.

Yessir, that was last Monday.

Justin, please let me know when you get a shipping notification. I just chatted on line with customer service at B&N and they said they are expecting their shipment of goggles to arrive at their warehouse on June 2.

I have been trying to connect them to mine im on 1.03 200 but not having much luck

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23