DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Order & Receive Thread

My status just changed to "shipped" and I see it in Fedex Delivery Manager. However I wont get it until 5/30 apparently, from Atlanta to SoCal.

Order Time: 2017-04-24 17:22:52 (UTC)

So people from TX getting shipped from Torrance in SoCal and people from SoCal get shipped from ATL??? :eek:

Yes Goggles!!! The ship date said June 10th and then Newegg sent me an email saying they had what ordered and charged card! On the 18th no shpping info till Sunday night so weird !! Coming today!!!

Awesome!! Fingers crossed here that mine ship soon too. I know that when I ordered my Mavic from NewEgg, I somehow 'slipped in' and got it a couple months earlier than expected.....maybe the goggles will be the same! Out of curiosity, does your NewEgg order have a preorder number on it like mine? Would be curious to know what it was, to see how far away mine is?

My status just changed to "shipped" and I see it in Fedex Delivery Manager. However I wont get it until 5/30 apparently, from Atlanta to SoCal.

Order Time: 2017-04-24 17:22:52 (UTC)

Same thing for me. So, not coming from Torrance like some others, even though I live literally next door to Torrance, less than 10 minutes from DJI, and now I won't have them for the Memorial Day Weekend trip. :mad:

I know, I know......first-world problems.......:D

Finally! Just got an email notification from FedEx, says will receive this Thursday 5/25. Could not find where it is being shipped from yet. Yahoo!
Edit - Check that - shipping from Atlanta ground.

Just received shipping notice as well. One whole week to get from Atlanta to California. This is crap.

Reactions: dcpmark
Just took delivery of mine. It arrived two days early...

Did it by any chance come via Fedex ground from Atlanta to California? I'm still hoping for a weekend surprise...two days early would get it to me on Friday.

Purchased directly from DJI
Order time: 18:42UTC on 4/24/17
Changed to Shipped today, but no tracking information yet!

My order changed to "Pay confirmed", but still no shipping information.

I suspect they ****** up something having to do with payments and the ordering of shipments.

2017-04-24 20:06:27 (UTC)

Just checked the DJI order page on my account and now shows shipped with FedEx tracking info. It's coming from Austell, Georgia via FedEx Ground and is due to arrive on Thursday. Definitely will enhance the holiday weekend. Fingers are crossed.

Finally received DJI Notice of shipment tonight, same here. Delivery hopefully on Thursday, from Atlanta.

Ordered directly from DJI

Purchased: 2017-05-15
Currently sitting at Step 3 "Payment Success"

Ordered May 21 from DJI official store through Amazon. Got a shipment notice yesterday evening. At first thought it was a phishing scam, someone sending a bogus FedEx tracking email. Scheduled for Friday delivery.

A side note, I really wish they would send stuff UPS instead. Or at least give you the option. FedEx is a real pain if you're not going to be home. Had to pay an extra $13 to redirect to work address. I ordered my Mavic on Amazon (Amazon LLC) and it went out UPS no problem. I don't live in a high crime area, most everyone has packages delivered all the time in amazon packaging. In fact since they've started using USPS more the local post office runs 2 trucks most days, one for the mail, one for amazon.

Ordered May 21 from DJI official store through Amazon. Got a shipment notice yesterday evening. At first thought it was a phishing scam, someone sending a bogus FedEx tracking email. Scheduled for Friday delivery.

Good to know people who ordered from DJI through Amazon on 5/21 are getting their goggles before those who bought direct from DJI on 4/24....:rolleyes:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne