DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Outdoor Workout with Mavic | Awesome Active Tracking

Misread that, thought you were outdoors working out the Mavic, now I see YOU were working out. Guess the Mavic was getting a good workout too! Thanks for sharing!

haha yea the mavic did get a good workout too!

Well done. I kept looking for the Mavic to fly into one of your ground based shots. It would have been cool if you had included something like that.

Well done. I kept looking for the Mavic to fly into one of your ground based shots. It would have been cool if you had included something like that.

Thanks! yea it would have been cool but there was only me that was controlling 3 cameras whilst working out. Hence it's impossible...

although I am making a video of something similar to what you're looking for, so stay tune on that.

Good video but I would used this song.
Just kidding, I wouldn't it would be cheesy but still that song popped in my head when I started watching you work out lol.

Good video but I would used this song.
Just kidding, I wouldn't it would be cheesy but still that song popped in my head when I started watching you work out lol.

Hahaha that's a good shout! next time i will try using that song!

Day trip with the mavic and my newly bought panasonic lumix GX80 for handheld ground work without gimbal. Combining the two, the 4K on lumix is pretty impressive for an entry level beginners compact camera. You get some jellos but I did walked pretty fast, for stills position and if put on a gimbal, it will be quite a mean little adventurer combination.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998