DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Parallel lines never intersect

wth am I looking at?

• Haha
Reactions: CvCow
I like it a lot. Almost abstract, good composition.
However, I think it will be even better with higher contrast and slightly more saturated colours. I opened it in Photoshop and did a few adjustments, and for me it looked better and had more impact.

Reactions: tonydeli7
Yes a nice aerial shot. Very far from here. Always great for drone shots to show us much different things from where we live.
What is the scale here? Your altitude?
Am tring to determine is that is grass growing in narrow rows maybe a foot or two apart, or if those are really big plants in a big wide area between waterways. Can’t tell by the water either. Could see a mayfly land on the water, or a 20-meter boat turning around in one of them. Can’t tell a scale.
I live in North America thousands of miles from that flora. Hard to recognize it.
Thank you for sharing your photography here with us.

Safe Flying,
KI5RLL

Mytilene, Lesbos Island, Greece.
Very far from me!

Yes a nice aerial shot. Very far from here. Always great for drone shots to show us much different things from where we live.
What is the scale here? Your altitude?
Am tring to determine is that is grass growing in narrow rows maybe a foot or two apart, or if those are really big plants in a big wide area between waterways. Can’t tell by the water either. Could see a mayfly land on the water, or a 20-meter boat turning around in one of them. Can’t tell a scale.
I live in North America thousands of miles from that flora. Hard to recognize it.
Thank you for sharing your photography here with us.

Safe Flying,
KI5RLL
I think they are around 3-5meters wide. The photo was taken at an altitude of 20meters.
Here are a couple of some others shots:

I don't shoot for NatGeo or other publications so i enjoy seeing shots as the pilot shoots them. I like to see the natural skills not the editing. This lets me know where my skills are and need to be. Thank you for sharing your work!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nordrand