DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Payment status changed to confirmed on DJI store

Aaron

Reactions
Does anybody know about how long it may take from my payment saying confirm until I actually get a tracking number

That sucks I was kind of hoping it will be sooner than that being at my payment status changed oh well I guess we'll just keep waiting

Was that from the time you ordered it or from the time they change your payment status just curious

I ordered mine on 11-7-16, PayPal charged my account today. Now I am sitting back and waiting for the great 'email' to arrive. Not getting excited for awhile yet.

SkyHigh Pyro Eye flying above

Does anybody know about how long it may take from my payment saying confirm until I actually get a tracking number

Mine was charged and a tracking number sent the same day. I received my copter 8 days later. on the bright side here in Michigan, I had to go to the FedEx store because I missed the guy at the door and the woman there told me that they had a bunch of them in the back and didn't know-what they were until I explained it to her so that's a good sign for all of you that haven't gotten yours yet

Note: I ordered from Newegg via DJI

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan