DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phantom 2 plus Camara compared to mavic

Sjclewes

Reactions
Just about to purchase a mavic but noticed a lot of complaint regarding soft grainy videos how would you guys compare it to the 2 plus ?

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.

Are you referring to the Phantom Vision+? The 4K camera is much better than the P2V+ and has many more built in functions. The Mavic is the perfect quad if you are looking for portability. If you want the best camera you will want to look at the P4P.

Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: AlanTheBeast
Thanks for your reply at the moment I have the Dji phantom 2 plus
I really love the size of the mavic but was wondering how the cameras compare as there are a lot of members upset with the spec of the camara i.e. Water colour effect or has there just been a bad batch out there, did they cut corners to boost production

Take a look at some YT videos to judge the quality. Some people have reported bad results in some 1080 modes. I don't have that issue and a friend that has one does not have that issue. It is hard to say why some people are seeing lessor results.

It's in a different league to the Vision Plus, though to be fair the stills are only marginally better.
Video is considerably better even without being 4K.
No fish-eye either!
The biggest difference is rock solid video feed and precise control out to at least 4 times further than the Vision Plus on wifi could manage.
Then there's the smart modes which are a major plus point the Vision Plus didn't have at all.

The main fault I've had with two plus it's always losing video feed at the moment I cannot get the feed to work at all ,that's why I'm trying to make sure it's the right one

The video feed on the MP is simply awesome. If you get one, you won't be disappointed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78