DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phantom Pilot moving to Mini 2

Luckyguy9

Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi, I'm an experienced Phantom 3 Advanced Pilot transitioning to the new Mini 2 drone and its great to be back! Because of everything I learned from all of you here, all your generous advice and info, I still have my original P3 with only some scratches and memories of a few less-than-perfect landings.

I'm a physician and own primary/urgent care clinics in Long Island NY. As you can imagine we were overwhelmed during this covid mess- which was both good and bad- and am happy to see life getting back to normal. A special prayer to those of you who lost someone.

Finally with some free time, I can"t wait to see what I'll learn and share with you and my new mini 2!
WS

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America Luckyguy9.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Thanks for joining us @ MP!
Thank you to you & your staff for all you have done and are doing to help people who needed someone to step up.

Looking forward to seeing and hearing what you do with your new M2!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi, I'm an experienced Phantom 3 Advanced Pilot transitioning to the new Mini 2 drone and its great to be back! Because of everything I learned from all of you here, all your generous advice and info, I still have my original P3 with only some scratches and memories of a few less-than-perfect landings.

I'm a physician and own primary/urgent care clinics in Long Island NY. As you can imagine we were overwhelmed during this covid mess- which was both good and bad- and am happy to see life getting back to normal. A special prayer to those of you who lost someone.

Finally with some free time, I can"t wait to see what I'll learn and share with you and my new mini 2!
WS
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

WS
Classy entrance here and a great way to come back to DJI with the Mini 2. You will find the Mini 2 more than capable for most all of your past flights and able to do much more. Good luck.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondprofessionals