DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photo

Countryflyer

Reactions
Hello, how do I get my mavic pro to take a photo every few seconds and save them individually. I found a feature that takes a photo every few seconds but then combines them together. Is there a feature to just take a photo every few seconds?

Reactions: 4006448
Hello, how do I get my mavic pro to take a photo every few seconds and save them individually. I found a feature that takes a photo every few seconds but then combines them together. Is there a feature to just take a photo every few seconds?
Please describe what you are trying to capture. I use timed shots all the time for time lapses and save them as RAW files. Without opening my drone, I think I use Photo, timed Photos, and set the interval counter at 2 seconds.

Dale

This is from memory, but I believe if you do the time-lapse setting, it takes photos every few seconds and then combines them into a video which is what I think you're talking about. The drone doesn't delete those photos though. They get saved into a different folder and you should be able to track them down and do with them as you please.

Reactions: mavictk
So the feature you are talking about “YourGoodJeff” takes a new photo every few seconds but combines them into one big photo. You can’t see the individual ones. That is what “Dale” is talking about.

I am tying to make a stop motion of the tractor driving out of the shop and going to the field to plow. But I need the drone to auto take a picture every few second because I can’t while driving. The stop motion is for a project in school.

So the feature you are talking about “YourGoodJeff” takes a new photo every few seconds but combines them into one big photo. You can’t see the individual ones. That is what “Dale” is talking about.

I am tying to make a stop motion of the tractor driving out of the shop and going to the field to plow. But I need the drone to auto take a picture every few second because I can’t while driving. The stop motion is for a project in school.
My mistake. As I said from memory and I've only done the timelapse once. I know the Pano shots are in a separate folder and was making the broad assumption that the time lapse photos did the same thing.

your totally okay, I can just take a video and split it into many frames to make the stop motion. It’s not worth a ton of points.

I got another question. I just turned on my drone a little bit ago and it had an ESC error pop up. Also the IMU is endlessly initializing. The error is #2no.ESC. I didn’t drop it or anything but it just popped up and now I can’t fly it. It worked yesterday. Any clue what happened or how to fix it?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1