DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photos (for a change)

Awesome. The Castillo de San Marcos!
Yep. Thanks. Not sure if the flight 100% legal, though (the castle is considered a national park, i didn't fly right over it, but heck if i know where the national park border is defined).

de43e07168815a46d09283b0d909a2db.jpg

Sunrise in Florida

What settings are you using? Are you using ND or PL any filters?

These were 4:3, 12 MP, No Filters, WB was Auto or Cloudy, I used the right wheel to adjust iso or aperture speed or whatever its default is onscreen to get the onscreen brightness to look right and snapped the photos to RAW/DNG then slid them into Lightroom to develop them into these. Exported to High-Quality JPG when they looked good to me.

My mavic Raw photos are still showing up all black when I open them up in my Mac! It used to work fine before the firmware update about a month ago. Been patiently waiting for a fix and hoped the latest 'bug fix' update would do the trick but nope. I don't want to have to buy Lightroom or some other photo editing feature like I've heard will read the Raw photos properly, I just want my Mac to be able to edit them like it used to.

Nice photos! I have been to most of the locations you showed. Thanks for sharing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman